Lucas covers the developing story of the most high profile paper retraction in recent times and Jesse explains how to freeze and revive worms with their memories intact, and how the same technique may one day be used on humans.
- "The Incredible Rarity of Changing Your Mind" - This American Life
- "Weekend reads: Gay canvassing study redux; editors fired; how the world’s biggest faker was caught" - Retraction Watch
- "When contact changes minds: An experiment on transmission of support for gay equality" - Science
- "Irregularities in LaCour (2014)"
- "Persistence of Long-Term Memory in Vitrified and Revived C. elegans" - Rejuvenation Research
- "Memories emerge intact from cryogenic resurrection machine" - ExtremeTech